This is the Furibee review post for Furibee BR2306 2400KV BLDC Motor as well as BLHeLi S 30A ESC from Furibee as a combo set which was sponsored by Gearbest the official seller of Furibee. This motor having the better structure, material, magnet and better wire in comparison with other available motors.
Special About the Furibee motor is its body (case) and other parts are CNC machined and with the material of aluminum. Wounding of this motor is different than all motor which is proposed by the Furibee. This Furibee Review was sponsored by Gearbest. Also, space is given in the rotor as well as stator so that air is maintained and wounding will not be heated quickly. It is good to get it less heated but the dust and other unwanted particles may go inside and damage magnet or rotor. Furibee design BR2306 2400KV especially for FPV Racing quadcopter with the size of 200mm to 280mm which will help to get more speed to compete with others.
BR2306 2400KV Motor:
Shaft Diameter: M5
Motor mount hole size: M3
Supported LiPo cell: 2s – 4s
30A BLHeli – S ESC:
Supported LiPo cell: 2s – 6s
Continuous Current: 30A
Peak current (burst current): 35A for 10 second
Net Weight: 6.26g
Size: 28mm X 13mm
To Buy this combo Please click Here.
- Light in weight.
- Air circulation system to cool down while drawing high current.
- Proper and unique wire wound method.
- hollo prop shaft.
- A designed surface on the motor as well as on prop nut to hold propeller properly.
- Good and strong stator magnet.
- Produce enough thrust to lift the quad and do a propeller maneuver.
- Programmable ESC.
- ESC with Dshot.
- Due to air circulation gap dust may go inside.
- A Hollo shaft will prevent damaged if more force/pressure given.
- ESC without BEC i.e. no 5V DC output from ESC.
- Supported LiPo cell is 2s – 4s for the motor.
- 35A peak current. (it must be continuous current + 10A atlist)
Let’s have some photos of the Motor and ESC:
If I will go for honest furibee review I will give a 5 star to this motor and ESC as a combo. This is perfect for the flyer who are more towards the freestyle flying.
TO see how to use this motor and make your own first/another FPV visit my previous blog.